Topics of discussion include customer relations, Automobile manufacturer’s technology, charging station fundamentals and much more.
- Electric vehicle prospect/customer relations and customer experience
- Automobile manufacturer’s technology
- EV battery types, specifications and charging characteristics
- Utility grid and integration planning
- Installing, commissioning and maintaining electric storage devices
- Charging station fundamentals
- Service calculations
- NEC standards and requirements
- First responder safety and fire hazard measures
Tuesday/Thursday July 10-July 26
Tuesday/Thursday August 14-August 30
NECA-IBEW Electrical Training Center
16021 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR
America uses 25% of the world’s oil, but is only 4.5% of the world’s population.